Re: Introductions

To: "Kit Hildreth" <krisbox@hotmail.com>, <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Introductions
From: "F Kuzyk" <fkuzyk@cgocable.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 16:21:18 -0500
Welcome Kit,
I trust that your car is not TOTALLY illegal in Soggy British Columbia?
I take it that "Smogmogger" has something to do with L.A.,
and nothing to do with "Snobmogger" (which I have heard of)?

Cheers,
Fred Kuzyk
MSCCC Webmaster
Visit the Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada Web site at:
http://members.xoom.com/msccc/

For info on cigars, local cigar clubs & events, etc; visit my other web site
Holy Smokes
http://members.xoom.com/holysmokes/