Re: Introductions

To: "Kit Hildreth" <krisbox@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Introductions
From: "F Kuzyk" <fkuzyk@cgocable.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 17:25:29 -0500
Kit,
I thought London was known for fog, not smog!
Regarding a club badge, the MSCCC badge of 1994 has been unavailable for
some time. However, Prez Vern Dale-Johnson has a re-issue planned to
commemorate the Millennium. New run will feature a yellow car with year 2000
stamping. Details will be posted on our website, & this list, once
firmed-up.

I'm sure that Mike Powley & other of our folk from the Mog Nor' West group
would be inclined for a drink or two. Vern has met with them out there on
the "left coast" for such purposes!

Carrying On Moggin' ( but need a snow blower as a "stable mate"),
Fred Kuzyk
MSCCC Webmaster
Visit the Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada Web site at:
http://members.xoom.com/msccc/

For info on cigars, local cigar clubs & events, etc; visit my other web site
Holy Smokes
http://members.xoom.com/holysmokes/