Velorex Three Wheelers

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Velorex Three Wheelers
From: Chas Wasser <ohmog@fuse.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 11:14:12 -0500
Hello Everyone -

I know this topic is non-Morgan but it's at least trike related.

A friend, knowing my interest in Morgans and about the existence of
Morgan Trikes, wonders if any of us know anything about a three wheeler
made by Velorex.

It my understanding that Velorex, based in Eastern Europe, currently
makes motorcyle sidecars.  These are now distributed by American Jawa.
However, apparently at one point, they did manufacture a light cycle car
similar to our Morgan Trikes.

Can anyone supply the following:

        - names/contact information of collectors who might currently
           own Velorex 3 Wheelers
        - a Club or organization either devoted to Velorex or including
           their vehicles w/i a broader interest
        - reference book or website which describes Velorex 3 Wheelers,
           production history, operating characteristics, etc.
        - any Velorex 3 Wheeler currently for sale

I've never been disappointed in the diversity of our Morgan Clubs
knowledge and interests.  So I'm betting there's information about
Velorex within our group.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Chas Wasser
< ohmog@fuse.net >