Fred's 302

To: <Morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fred's 302
From: "wms" <wms@vaxxine.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 1996 04:59:44 -0500
           Fred  Kuzyk
           I have to tell you Fred  that I got quite a kick out of Fred's
story. When I showed my car In the south they talked funny .Fred reminded
me  of the good times I had there .They still talk funny ? ---- or I talk
funny , or -----           Your on your own buddy .  I got  screwed  at the
" screwed studs"part !
          Sounds like pretty much the same engine I had last,  with the
last Olds  I had in my car .I went to auto trans too , got tired of buying
new gears and rears .I know when I was buying ,  the USA economy was a way
up ,  just for the costs we had to pay for the parts we had to get from
there , and the Canadian customs ,  they where savages .
          Fred I ' m more interested in the " massaged by the blind lady
and had a prexy train grunch box"
  part . I need to know more about this .I definitly didn't have one of
these , I don't think , Oh my  , now I ' m worried. The first part sounds
OK but the last part sounds as if it might hurt . You got to help ! Fred
help !   You really got me an inferiority complex now , can't answer your
questions and can't read French .
          As far as the test drive , hope there's more  this summer . Had
it out just before the big snow and it kicked into overdrive for me .  Wow
!     I needed that .
            Cheers       Glenn Nigh