New member

To: <Morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: New member
From: "wms" <wms@vaxxine.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 1996 06:41:01 -0500
           Hello Out There !
        Yes , I 'm the new kid on the block . We're sending this from
Niagara Falls Canada area .The name is Glenn Nigh  and I do have a 1962
Morgan Plus  4 RHD that I spent 3 years restoring ,  # 5112 .I had so much
fun with this one that I just purchased a 1970 4/4 LHD to do the same . I
love working on the car and it's great fun to drive after . Both are 2
place ,
         I enjoy the net chats especially for the tech info . The last few
days where of special interest since I also had a " Deuce" with " nerf
bars " . Mine was a 1932 Ford Cabriolet (convertible) which had a solid
front windshild and roll up side  windows . It reminds me of the Morgan
drophead coupe. I had a Full house 51 Ford flat head , alumium heads ,
tripple carbs ,etc. it ran beautiful . Then I built a medium race Olds 88
modified the frame and had a real mover .  Oh boy !   I finally sold it for
my first house . My kids have never forgiven me .I believe this is why I
was attracted to the Morgan .
          Anyway my address is      wms@vaxxine.com             Cheers

                    Glenn Nigh