Re: Mog Wire wheel conversion

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mog Wire wheel conversion
From: "Michael D. Miles, PE" <mdmiles@home.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 08:12:19 -0800
I know there are a dozen owners out there that will instantly have
sound information but in the absence of that, you can contact British
Wire Wheel http://www.tamara.com/baystar/british_wheel (just down the
road a bit from Greg Solow and The Engine Room) and get information
and parts.

--
"Entropy Happens!"
Michael D. Miles, PE  Consulting Design Engineer