Re: "ordinary history"

To: "Vodden, Dave" <Dave.Vodden@Telematics.com>,
Subject: Re: "ordinary history"
From: scott.barrie@CIMtegration.com (Scott Barrie)
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 09:11:52 +0100
Dave Vodden wrote:

>Sorry to disillusion you, but chassis numbers at Morgan are assigned to
>the chassis at the start of construction, and while completion dates
>today are reasonably consistent that has not always been true.  The only
>way to know that your car in "newer" is to establish the shipment date
>from the Factory.

Does life start at birth or conception?..... Oops, wrong debate.....

Thanks for the clarification, Dave, but I'm not really disillusioned about
the process. I was just trying for a little humour (very little,
apparently... :-)) while letting Fred know that one of his car's closest
siblings is still running around.

Best regards

Scott Barrie
'63 Plus 4