Re: Fw: Poor quality reproduction parts

To: gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: Poor quality reproduction parts
From: FPS3@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 11:06:22 EST
Greg- at least they sold you TR springs KNOWING that you were not going to use
them in a TR car.

The Roadster Factory refused to sell me a water pump when I let it slip that I
wanted it for a Morgan rather than a TR. Guy said that there was a note in the
computer not to sell that pump to Morgan owners. I tried to explain that I
knew it wasn't proper but that I was going to use a GT6 waterpump pulley.
Didn't matter, he would not sell it to me because the computer told him not
to..

Where is Y2K when we need it.

Fred Sisson