Re: Looking for Another Friend

To: "Stuart J. Ross" <stuross@nac.net>, "toad" <toad@storm.ca>
Subject: Re: Looking for Another Friend
From: "F Kuzyk" <fkuzyk@cgocable.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 19:25:47 -0500
Stu,
Wrong family tree. I think this David Peel is a distant relation to Sir
Robert Peel, who created the first professional police force in London - the
"Bobbies". No relation to Norman Vincent Peale, or Emma. Although I think
Emma Peel was real HOT!

Cheers,
Fred Kuzyk
MSCCC Webmaster
Visit the Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada Web site at:
http://members.xoom.com/msccc/

For info on cigars, local cigar clubs & events, etc; visit my other web site
Holy Smokes
http://members.xoom.com/holysmokes/