Looking for Another Friend

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for Another Friend
From: toad <toad@storm.ca>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 16:57:56 -0500
Brethren
When you are good gosh we are good.  Recently I was trying to locate a
certain Gentleman and within a week Viola I had his name and address.
We are good!
Now I go back to well again.

In 1972 my Three Wheeler a 1933 Super Sport was purchased from Bill
Fink, Isis Motors.  The first Canadian owner was able to find the last
owner who was a Gentleman from UK. This fellows name was/is David Peel.
I am looking for David Peel.

Has anyone anywhere got any suggestions.

Thanks

Toad

'33 Super Sport Angus who is presently quietly singing to himself
dreaming of roaring down the roads of River Bend as his resortation
continues.
'59 Plus 4
'57 Plus 4