Air Bladders

To: "morgans@autox.team.net" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Air Bladders
From: "Michael D. Miles, PE" <mdmiles@home.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 16:42:00 -0800
Thought I'd toss out an idea after a recent thread on this list
mentioned the lack of sources for replacement air bladders.  I have
two 4 seaters with spring seat frames so I have no current need to
pursue a source.  Good hunting to those who do.

Thumbing through the latest issue of NASA Tech Briefs, I happened upon
an ad for ATL Flexible Bladders.  I don't know if anyone has contacted
them before but it might be worth a shot.

ATL is a well known manufacturer of safety fuel cells and bladders and
they make other custom inflatables for industrial applications.  I
suggest someone contact them and perhaps send a failed bladder to see
what they might quote for 50 or 100 pieces.  They can be reached via:

Aero Tec Laboratories, Inc
Ramsey, NJ  07446-1251
201-825-1400
201-825-1962 Fax
aerotec@cybernex.net
http://www.atlinc.com

--
"Entropy Happens!"
Michael D. Miles, PE  Consulting Design Engineer