seat bladders

Subject: seat bladders
From: "L.D. McLaughlin, Jr." <ldmcjr@zebra.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 19:04:37 -0600
With all this conversation going on, I would like to throw in another
alternative - Here in Mobile at Mardi Gras (the original), my parade
organization's mascot uses a stick with pig bladders (real) tied to it to
swing around. He's called Folly, and chases Death with them - They're
painted silver and make quite a loud noise... Fully inflated, they measure
around 20" by 12"... If you want any further information, you might check
out a pig farm for a ready supply; ours take about 2-3 weeks to cure (That
wouldn't smell too well in a hot Morgan uncured!!  :>)
They are quite sturdy, and can last for several years...

Tony