Jeff Webster

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Jeff Webster
From: Stephen.Stierman@huntington.com
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 08:28:03 -0500

I don't know why they call a fug stirrer a fug stirrer, but JC Whitney has
a nice little square 7" x 7" x 7" two speed heater for a little over 100.00
bucks that fits nicely in a Mog.  It even puts out some heat.  You can
attach the front of the Smith's to it and no one can tell.

Wire wheels from other cars will fit a Morgan.  The problem would be the
hubs.  I have seen Sunbeam Alpine wire hubs for disc brakes made to fit at
the front, some machining and bearing changes need to be done.  Save
yourself some aggravation and buy new stuff from the factory if you are
serious.  The old hubs lying around can be bent or have worn splines.
There can be a safety issue here as well as with used wire wheels!  Do you
have drum brakes?  Now might be a good time to consider converting to discs
and getting all the proper stuff.

S. Stierman 69 + 8