Re: 'fug' stirrer ? and Wire wheels.

To: Jeff Webster <carfindr@tiac.net>
Subject: Re: 'fug' stirrer ? and Wire wheels.
From: "Ernest(Chip) Brown" <ebrown@ms.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 08:10:23 -0500
I have a JC Whitney (Chicago mailorder) heater. A 4x4x3 box with a fan on the
back. Sits up under the dash on the firewall. Roasts me out of the car. Was put
in for me, at my request, but you'd have to get a Whitney's catalogue to find
the part number. Was cheap. Not Morgan, but I don't care. Chip Brown