Re: 'fug' stirrer ? and Wire wheels.

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 'fug' stirrer ? and Wire wheels.
From: jpavone@vanstar.com
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 07:01:59 -0800
I think 'fug' is fog. The original Smiths Heater stirs up the fog a bit and
doesn't do much else. I created a heater using 3/8" copper tubing coiled
around a GM squirrel cage blower as outlined in Fred Sissons Bedside Reader
book. The front cover is the original Smiths. The heater looks original and
actually gives off heat. As I've fitted foil insulation behind the firewall
rubber matting and "jet Coated" the exhaust system the cockpit gets little
heat from the engine.

Regards,

John Pavone

59' 4/4