Fred Simmonds? & the Factory

To: <Morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fred Simmonds? & the Factory
From: "Jeff Webster" <carfindr@tiac.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 06:28:58 -0500
Hi all,
A couple of quick things. First off, I am looking for Fred Simmons  (I
believe his last name is) - I had his e-mail address but nuked it by
accident. I wanted to get a copy of his 'repair manual' - so if any one can
help.
Secondly, let me say HORRAY for the Morgan Factory and Paul Trussler. He
responded almost immediately when I asked for details on my car - and with
the hard copy he sent me in the mail, he include a copy of the actual page
that my car was entered on in the ledger! It shows in fact the entries from
Chassis # 3754 to Chassis # 3765. There are a couple of interesting cars in
there, one that was shipped to Windsor Motorcycle Sales in Ontario Canada,
#3760 a 2 seater +4 Green/ Black with optional heater and 'Strengthened
Chassis'? The second car that interested me was one that came in to Fergus
(like mine) in fact was delivered the same time. It was a 2 seater +4 Blue
w/Red Leather Chassis #3764 - also in that same shipment was # 3762 a White
four seater +4 Ivory w Red Leather and optional heater.
God, I reckon I could spend hours looking through their ledgers -
Fascinating to see what options people wanted and where the cars went.

Regards,

Jeff