Re: Fred Simmonds? & the Factory

To: "L.D. McLaughlin, Jr." <ldmcjr@zebra.net>,
Subject: Re: Fred Simmonds? & the Factory
From: "F Kuzyk" <fkuzyk@cgocable.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 09:23:16 -0500
Tony,
I agree with Willie's sentiments on the privacy concern & the avenue for
approaching the factory. It might have limited interest, but such a
publication may make for a great "90th Anniversary" commemoration!

Cheers,
Fred Kuzyk
MSCCC Webmaster
Visit the Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada Web site at:
http://members.xoom.com/msccc/

For info on cigars, local cigar clubs & events, etc.; visit my other web
site
Holy Smokes
http://members.xoom.com/holysmokes/