Re: New leather care

To: "wms" <wms@vaxxine.com>, "Morganeers" <Morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New leather care
From: Jane McDaid <Murphys@ziplink.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 19:57:49 -0500
"Leatherique" is the answer. This stuff is terific. I'm going to be dealing
in this very soon, supplying to my Steinway customers to treat their
leather Artist's benches. I tried it on my Morgan's tired leather and it
came out much better. Also worked well on the sunburnt leather of my '88
Benz wagon, which lives outdoors, because the Morgan occupies my only
garage space.

email to George Pavlisko, CEO <lrpltd@aol.com> for more info.

Jerry Murphy