restore or not...

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: restore or not...
From: ARoman4047@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 07:05:10 EST
...Simple physics - just change the equation.
       When estimating costs, change "work" to "entertainment"
                                          change "garage" to "Auto-Wonder-
World"
                                          charge the cost of all those manuals
and assembly
                                          instructions to "self-improvement"
or "educational
                                          costs"
      There you go...How much is a one, two, three, ? , year
vacation/education worth?
Tony in NJ
      (If I ever figured out what the ever-on-going restoration of my 100+
year old Vic-
torian costs...)