$70,000 Morgans

To: <Morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: $70,000 Morgans
From: "Jeff Webster" <carfindr@tiac.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 22:19:07 -0500
Lannis wrote:
"I also don't see how anyone is going to be able to justify $70,000 for a
Morgan.  $35,000, maybe, but never $70,000. That's beyond us regular guys to
whom $70,000 represents a year or more of hard work, and represents half our
life savings"

I am inclined to agree with you, that the price is getting up there,
however, I presume you are talking about a +8 with treated frame, dipped
chassis and possibly aluminium panels, A  car that is being 'hand made' for
YOU especially ( in this day and age) - a car that WILL last a LONG time,
and WILL appreciate - how many other new cars can you say that of? So one
has to ask - what is THAT worth to you?

Regards,

Jeff