Re: Questions?

To: alevisen@gdhscats.org, Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Questions?
From: Oddcarnut@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 21:38:56 EST
Arlo,

> Has anyone who owns and drives a Morgan had a chance to drive a Prowler?
>  If so, how does it compare, in your estimation?

I've driven a couple of Prowlers.  I'd find it hard to compare to my Plus 4.
The Mog has a real gearbox that shifts when I want it to.  The autostick isn't
too bad for a slushbox, but.....

Cowl shake is worse on the Prowler, but they are getting better.  The newer
one I drove was much better than the early version I tried.

I think my tired old Mog would lose a drag race to one but the fun factor on a
twisty road tilts in my favor.

In terms of touching the senses, the Mog wins hands down.  I felt too settled
into the Prowler with too many creature comforts.  And the 4 seater has far
more luggage space if I leave the kids home....which I'd have to do with the
Prowler.

Now if it had a hemi, or V-8 60 and stick???????

Cheers,

Ken Payne