Re: What was the purpose of running boards?

To: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>, <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What was the purpose of running boards?
From: "F Kuzyk" <fkuzyk@cgocable.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 14:26:16 -0500
Chuck,
Can't confirm it but it sure sounds like a "Prairie thing". Have heard that
some of you denizens of that region use "purple gas" in your cars. Gives the
Mounties something to look for.

Cheers,
Fred Kuzyk
MSCCC Webmaster
Visit the Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada Web site at:
http://members.xoom.com/msccc/

For info on cigars, local cigar clubs & events, etc; visit my other web site
Holy Smokes
http://members.xoom.com/holysmokes/