Re: The Bedside Reader

To: FPS3@aol.com, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Bedside Reader
From: LSelz@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 18:19:51 EST
Fred - re: "....rename the Bedside Reader...."

Don't rename it!   It stays by my bedside and gets read every evening.  I'm
making little tabs to index and crossreference it to my other Morgan books and
Lucas stuff; but Bedside Reader is an excellent description.

Besides, by the time someone finds out about it, they'll tend to know pretty
well that it's not a book of fairy tales about riding horses....

Lannis