Re: The Bedside Reader

To: FPS3@aol.com, "morgans@autox.team.net" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The Bedside Reader
From: "Ernest(Chip) Brown" <ebrown@ms.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 18:20:38 -0500
Oh Man! Don't you DARE rename that book. Do you realize how many gearheads have
the book on their bedside table?? My excellent wife allows me to have almost
anything there, Hemmings, Road and Track, Autoweek AND your book. But change the
title to, say, the The Roadside Reader (possibly more appropriate, I admit), and
there are going to be a few individuals, more challenged maritally,  who will
have to keep it in the garage, or worse. Come on, Fred! Remember Morgan
tradition!! And please, if you update it, don't use a computer with a spell
checker!

Best & see you at Pittsburgh, God willing!!
Chip Brown