RE: Computer Virus

To: "'John T. Blair'" <jblair@exis.net>, <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Computer Virus
From: "Stephen F. Bauserman" <sbauserman@actsnet.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 13:49:06 -0600
John:

Thanks for the good advice.  It was right on target.

We recommend that anti-virus software data files be updated on a regular
basis.  On our larger managed systems it is done for the user and they have
no choice.  The virus issue needs to be taken very seriously.

In the article attached to my first email Microsoft shutdown their email
system for several hours.  They do not respond at that level for a hoax.

Steve Bauserman
67 Morgan 4/4
83 Mercedes 300SD
99 Mercedes ML320