HELP!!

To: <Morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: HELP!!
From: "Jeff Webster" <carfindr@tiac.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 18:24:20 -0500
Help gang!
I am trying to do what needs to be done to get my newly acquired '58 +4 on
the road.
I need the following parts and cannot get them from Morgan Spares.
A 38" Tie Rod
A bumper bar assembly. (actually I just need the top bar and one clamp)
Most desperately I need to find someone who can supply me with a piece of
wood. It is the piece on my Morgan that supports the rear of the petrol tank
and also lends support to the metal bar that hold the spare tire steady.
Toad was telling me about a place called 'Morgan Fab' but he never got back
to tell me where it was, or their phone number. Ideally I want to find a
place that already has this piece pre made.
I need also to find out what gauge steel the chassis cross members are made
of.
Lastly, does anyone have copy of a wiring diagram for the 58 +4 they can
e-mail me?

Many thanks,

Jeff