RE: Information

To: "'Arlo J. Levisen'" <alevisen@gdhscats.org>
Subject: RE: Information
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 15:45:08 -0400
Arlo,

I've seen the first book you mention.  As I recall, it is merely a
collection of advertisements by Morgan over the years.  To say that I was
underwhelmed by the book would be an understatement: unless you are into the
history of advertising, it is of little interest.

BTW, we drove past your place last Friday. Well, sort of.  Drove on I-29
from KC to the US-Canadian border.  Managed to drive from Wichita, KS to
Pinawa, MB in 18 hours in a rental 99 Ford Taurus. Actually, left Las Vegas
on Wednesday morning at 8:30 AM and got as far as Flagstaff where I-40 was
closed due to strong winds.  Had a foot of snow in Flagstaff next morning
but managed to outdrive the storm and made it to Wichita, KS by midnight
that day.

Chuck Vandergraaf
'52 +4
Pinawa, MB