Standards

To: "'Morgans (E-mail)" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Standards
From: "Stephen F. Bauserman" <sbauserman@actsnet.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 07:09:53 -0500
Yesterday I was asked to be a judge at Houston's Wooden Keels and Classic
Wheels Show.  This is a large regional charity car show with Pebble Beach
aspirations.  It has been on PBS, etc.  Anyway, you get the idea.

The show is held at the Lakewood Yacht Club on Clearlake south of Houston
the first weekend in May.  Judging has been in the past done by members of
LYC who volunteered their time and energy, but may not have had knowledge of
the makes represented.  This was fine as the show began, but now there are
over 200 cars (not to mention classic boats) with models from Alvis to Zil.

This year several of the car clubs in the area (MG, Jag, MOGMOG and
Mercedes) have offered to assist with the judging.  The LYC received and
acted upon this offer.

Bottom line is this, I am now in need of a standard or guide for Morgan.  Is
there such a thing?

Steve Bauserman
67 Morgan 4/4