Morgan Neckties

Subject: Morgan Neckties
From: "Arlo J. Levisen" <alevisen@gdhscats.org>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 20:15:22 +0300
DFLer's:

As I sit here in my office while the school prom is underway and I
comtemplate the Morgan necktie I am wearing - and note that it is so
short that I have to use scotch tape to ensure that the "short" end
doesn't pop out around the "long" end, I can't help but wonder if anyone
has a source for a nice, long, all-silk necktie with a Morgan on it?

I acquired this particular tie from Triple-C Enterprises for about $20
and it has Morgans in four colors running diagonally across it.  The
design if fine, but the quality of the tie as well as the length leaves
something to be desired.

I know there are bigger problems in the world right now, but I just
thought I would ask....

Later,

Arlo Levisen, Revillo, South Dakota  '87 Plus 8