RE: Morgan Neckties

To: "'Arlo J. Levisen'" <alevisen@gdhscats.org>
Subject: RE: Morgan Neckties
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 09:29:29 -0400
Arlo,

"Sitting in an office in South Dakota while the school prom is underway and
wearing a Morgan tie"  It doesn't get any better than that, does it? ;-).

The "Morgan Works" in the UK sells a Morgan tie.  I saw one in the display
case when I visited the factory in 1995.  I was not terribly impressed with
the design, but it's a genuine Morgan tie. Peter Morgan must like it because
he was wearing one when I was there.  No idea of how much it costs.

Chuck Vandergraaf
'52 +4
Pinawa, MB