Re: My kingdom for a decent reference book!!!

To: carfindr@tiac.net, Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: My kingdom for a decent reference book!!!
From: LSelz@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 22:22:38 EDT
Jeff -

For what my advice has been worth lately (and I was 1 for 3 on the last one)
the fuel lines and lighting wires run down the INSIDE of the left side of my
4/4, and the battery cable runs down the INSIDE of the right (drivers) side.
I can't say if it's original or not, but it looks natural, and the lines are
protected that way.  Very Morganish, if you ask me......

                                                Lannis