Re: Who Needs Y2K When We Have Lucas!

To: "Michael D. Miles, PE" <mdmiles@home.com>, <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Who Needs Y2K When We Have Lucas!
From: "Vern Dale-Johnson" <vern_dj@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 21:14:54 -0400
Michael:

Thanks for the reminder to all the wet coasters (and visitors) re the Van
Dusen ABFM.  It is a great event (from all reports as I continue to be busy
during that weekend but will eventually get there!).  By the way, British
Car Day held each September at Bronte Creek Park in Toronto takes the prize
as largest British meet in Canada.  Last year over 1000 Brits were
registered and on the field (plus several hundred in the parking lot -- why
they don't participate I'll never figure out).

Vern DJ