Re: Sill covers & Lucas

To: "Blair, John" <JBlair@scn.spawar.navy.mil>,
Subject: Re: Sill covers & Lucas
From: "F Kuzyk" <fkuzyk@cgocable.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 11:31:08 -0400
John et al,
I've had good success in the past cleaning female connectors with "TV Tuner
Cleaner". The aerosol cans made for mechanical tuners was effective at
cleaning hidden contacts & connectors. Try electronics suppliers. It may be
harder to get these days, as digital tuners are all so common. A single can
has lasted me for years, not only for old TV sets but for by auto electric
problems. John mentions the problems with using connectors from old
harnesses, but as mentioned in earlier posts there are a number of companies
that can supply new auto-electric connectors, plugs, & bits. The copper wire
can also be cleaned with mild acids & such.

Cheers,
Fred Kuzyk
MSCCC Webmaster
Visit the Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada Web site at:
http://members.xoom.com/msccc/

For info on cigars, local cigar clubs & events, etc; visit my other web site
Holy Smokes
http://members.xoom.com/holysmokes/