Re: Grease fittings

To: Gary Kneisley <kneisley@ohio.net>,
Subject: Re: Grease fittings
From: "Ernest(Chip) Brown" <ebrown@ms.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 06:18:21 -0400
Gary, there's only one on the engine in my Plus 4, so perhaps you should look in
the places listed below. Other than wider and newer, maybe there are
similarities. By the way, newcomer and Morgan restorer Jeff Webster pointed out
to me that there's a fugitive grease fitting under the car for the pedal
cluster. I'll go grubbing around for that one this coming Sunday. Chip Brown