Pedal lubrication

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Pedal lubrication
From: Jon Callas <jon@callas.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 22:26:55 -0700
Thanks to all who sent advice on unsticking the pedals. We got it done this
weekend, and I've been driving the moggie all week. Tuesday, I came out of
my office along with a woman who had ridden the elevator with me, but I'd
never seen before. We both walked out to the parking lot, and I went over
to the Morgan and she asked if it was mine, cooed over it appreciatively,
and finally said, "You know, I've always thought I should get one of those.
You see, my name is Morgan Morgan, and I've always thought it would be a
perfect car for me." Indeed, it's almost worth taking up a collection for.

        Jon