Morgan "Featured Marque" at British Car Toy Run

To: "Morgans" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Morgan "Featured Marque" at British Car Toy Run
From: "F Kuzyk" <fkuzyk@cgocable.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 01:17:07 -0400
A Celebration of 90 Years of Morgans!

Received word today from the organizers at the British Saloon Car Club of
Canada, that Morgan will be the "Featured Marque" at this year's 5th British
Car Toy Run for the Operation Santa Claus charity, on September 26, 1999. As
you may know, this event was founded by the Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada
for the betterment of children & the less fortunate at Christmas. And while
Morgans were recognized each year, Morgan was not actually featured during
one of the years (Triumph, Jaguar, & Land Rover having the honour). Santa
actually rode in a Rolls the first year. On behalf of the MSCCC, we're
pleased that Morgan has been chosen by the new organizers, particulary
during this 90th anniversary year for the marque!

More details will be posted on the MSCCC website, as they become available.
As far as we know, the format will remain the same as previous years - that
is, a driving tour, car show, & party - with all toys & proceeds to charity.
We hope that "Morganeers" & all British marques will choose to join in this
celebration & good cause.

Cheers,

Fred Kuzyk
MSCCC Webmaster
Visit the Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada Web site at:
http://members.xoom.com/msccc/

For info on cigars, local cigar clubs & events, etc; visit my other web site
Holy Smokes
http://members.xoom.com/holysmokes/