Liquidating Collection

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Liquidating Collection
From: Gukedad@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 16:06:31 EDT
The time has come to direct my energies in a different direction, hence I am
putting my Morgans up for sale. I have the following:

1.   '65 DHC fully restored. Guards red with camel leather and black cloth
top. Used just about
      daily. Stunning
2.   '67 Super Sport project too much to list
3.   New Narrow body +4 4 seater body wood kit (Morgan fab)
4.   New Super Sport Chassis
5.   60 degree JAP LTOWZ Spec with Strengthened DTZ case (80% + complete)
6.   Misc. engine, carb setups, etc.,
7.   '58 title
8.   '68 MGC roadster. Ground up restoration. Needs details to complete. How
did that get in
      here?

Either e-mail with phone number or ask questions on line.