Re: Alignment of the bonnet halfs.

To: <Morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Alignment of the bonnet halfs.
From: "Jeff Webster" <carfindr@tiac.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 13:03:58 -0400
Hi Gang,
Are there any tips you can offer when it comes to adjusting the bonnets on
Morgans? One side seems to fit pretty good - the other is horrible. It is
the original bonnet - so at this time I am convinced it's just a matter of
adjustment. The bonnet was removed by the PO for a paint job, and I presume
not put back right. Where is the best place to start - the top bulkhead
hinge pin, the cowl hinge pin, should I loosen/remove the cowl, get the
bonnet right and then sort the cowl out last?

Comments/suggestions please,'

Regards,

Jeff