MI. Morgan club

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: MI. Morgan club
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sat, 01 May 1999 09:38:34 -0400
X-From_: hgranito@umich.edu  Fri Apr 30 11:46:36 1999
Can anyone tell me and the fellow in the attached email if there still is
a Morgan club in MI.  He indicates that my contact there is invalid.

TIA,

John

----------------

Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 11:48:32 -0400
From: Harry Granito <hgranito@umich.edu>
To: jblair@exis.net
Subject: michigan

hello. just picked up my first morgan (60 +4). I live in ann arbor, mi
and I'm looking for a club contact in Michigan. the listing you have is
not accurate. (david johnson -wrong #?) Any help? thanks

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V

Morgan: www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin: webus80.wang.com/BI (new adderss)