Re: MI. Morgan club

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MI. Morgan club
From: "F Kuzyk" <fkuzyk@cgocable.net>
Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 14:34:36 -0400
Harry,
Earl Band is the current President (if not, then the Past Prez) of the
"Great Lakes" Morgan group in Michigan.
His email is: ejband@juno.com
We have a few Michigan members in the MSCCC, including Earl, & a few of them
made it to our annual Fall Getaway last year. You're also welcome to join
our little club, and also welcome to visit our web site. Please pass on my
regards to Earl!

Cheers,
Fred Kuzyk
MSCCC Webmaster & Past President
Visit the Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada Web site at:
http://members.xoom.com/msccc/

For info on cigars, local cigar clubs & events, etc; visit my other web site
Holy Smokes
http://members.xoom.com/holysmokes/