Michigan

Subject: Michigan
From: "L.D. McLaughlin, Jr." <ldmcjr@zebra.net>
Date: Sat, 01 May 1999 11:50:46 -0500
Harry -

Check out the Morgan Registry on my home page below and type in the search
word "Michigan". I have about 6 owners listed around the state, and they
might be able to help you - Each has an email that you might get in contact
with them.

Please join the Registry too. It's absolutely free, and enables owners from
all over the world to access each other or to find a common car or problem.
There are over 600 Morgans listed on it.

 If you know of any other owners who would like to join, please ask them to
contact me. They don't even have to have email!

Check out the Registry below and let me know what you think.

Tony McLaughlin
--
http://www.zebra.net/~ldmcjr

ldmcjr@zebra.net