[Fwd: Re: Another Question Regarding Spark Plugs]

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Another Question Regarding Spark Plugs]
From: Ben Palmer <palsy@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Thu, 06 May 1999 04:59:56 -0400

--------------6CE572765B09

Glassboro Mechanic:

We still do it the old way at Owens Supply in Woodstown.  We had my 1957
Morgan serviced at Ed Roth in Glassboro.  Had to bring the BRG Green
Hornet back a few times.  Maybe the racers got better service than me.
They did great work and serviced and sold a number of Elvas.  Has anyone
else ever seen an Elva shooting brake?  How many of those did they
make?  What else did they put in them besides bored-out BMW engines?  In
Woodstown, we had an Isetta dealer, Skip Kirby.  He should have gone
with BMW instead.  My mechanic drove a Model A pickup and I drove Model
T's, so antiquated equipment was OK.  There was a Borgward and Mercedes
300 SLR in town put no dealers for them.  George Alderman may not have
been in Wilmington then.  His demonstration ride in the first Datsun Z
was exhilarating.  He did 50 in his lot and 75 on the highway exit.

Ben Palmer

--------------6CE572765B09