Fwd: Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: autoxteam.net: host

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: autoxteam.net: host
From: DGreimel@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 05:01:29 EDT
--part1_b91e60b8.2462b469_boundary

Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 09:55:05 -0400 (EDT)
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON@aol.com>
Subject: Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: autoxteam.net: host not
        found)
To: DGreimel@aol.com
Auto-Submitted: auto-generated (failure)

--JAB09545.925912505/imo20.mx.aol.com

The original message was received at Wed, 5 May 1999 09:53:16 -0400 (EDT)
from root@localhost

*** ATTENTION ***

An e-mail you sent to an Internet destination could not be delivered.

The Internet address is listed in the section labeled:
 "----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----".

The reason your e-mail could not be delivered is listed in the section labeled:
 "----- Transcript of Session Follows -----".

The line beginning with "<<<" describes the specific reason your e-mail could
not be delivered.  The next line contains a second error message which is a
general translation for other e-mail servers.

Please direct further questions regarding this message to the e-mail
administrator or Postmaster at that destination.

<morgans@autoxteam.net>

550 <morgans@autoxteam.net>... Host unknown (Name server: autoxteam.net: host
not found)

Final-Recipient: RFC822; morgans@autoxteam.net
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: DNS; autoxteam.net
Last-Attempt-Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 09:55:05 -0400 (EDT)