Re: Wave-and-Flash-Lights-Ranking

To: ARoman4047@aol.com, "morgans@autox.team.net" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wave-and-Flash-Lights-Ranking
From: Lorne Goldman <snotrek@cil.qc.ca>
Date: Sun, 09 May 1999 16:35:09 -0400

ARoman4047@aol.com wrote:

> Chris-
>         When one is by the side of the road in a not-running lbc, should one
>still wait  for formal recognition from the tow truck driver flying by in the
>leftest  lane, or wave  and shout like a madman hoping to get him to see you?

Tony in NJ

Dear Chris,

I believe the proper etiquette in your situation is for you to suavely
and smoothly gesture with the fingers one gloved hand as the other runs
lightly through your hair. Of course your wife (as a backup precaution)
should concurrently lie in the middle of the road to force the tow truck
to stop.

Lorne