UK Train System

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: UK Train System
From: JClax5817@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 23:55:37 EDT
Morgan friends,
I am fortunate to have another opportunity to visit the UK in about 3 weeks.
While there I'll be based in London and taking day trips to various sites
(possible visit no. 2 to Malvern Link).

I am looking for some kind of guide as to what trains are available in the UK
(destinations and approximate schedules) in order to plan my trips to various
parts of the country. Accessibility to trains may determine where I lodge in
the London area.

Does anyone have a clue on this?

I would think this information would be valuable to all Morgan listers making
similar journeys.

Jack Claxton
Cornelia, GA (USA)
1956 +4 4-seater