Re: UK Train System

To: JClax5817@aol.com
Subject: Re: UK Train System
From: Dave.Vodden@uk.ecitele.com
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 08:03:38 +0100

Comprehensive train information, maps, times etc..  can be got from

http://www.railtrack.co.uk/travel/index.html

Have a good time.

If you fancy a nogin Thames Valley has its noggin on the first Thursday
of each month  (I think you schedule bridges that date).  Call me on 0118
981 5856
most evenings and perhaps we can arrange a lift from a station (probably
Reading)
(NB you may have to endure the back seat of a 4 place)

Dave Vodden
1992 Plus 4 4 seater
Hampshire UK

JClax5817@aol.com on 11/05/99 04:55:37