Re: Noise vs Interesting Stuff

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Noise vs Interesting Stuff
From: LSelz@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 12:19:08 EDT
>From yesterday....

>>Hmmm.  Then why is did the author post it on the general list?  It seems to
>>me that lately we've seen a lot of postings to the general list that really
>>are one on one conversations.  I had over a 100 messages on monday morning!
>>
>>curmudgeon in nj,
>>Will Zehring
>>

>H iWill; I think the price we have to pay for getting all of the really
intresting stuff is to accept a certin amount of noise in the system. People
here often ask questions specific to their situation; in reality those
questions are of intrest to many. Enjoy the pearls and ignore the rest.

>Dave (why am I so damn magnanimous) McCoy

My personal opinion is that I'm interested in ANYBODY'S experience with their
Morgan, no matter how trivial or seemingly uninteresting.  So even if someone
writes to the list that they were happy while driving their Morgan today, or
asking which way to turn the wheel to make the car go left, I'll spend a
minute reading it and filing it away and not feel like I've wasted my time.
Of course, if someone takes up list time with "Bill you old dog are you and
the ol' ball-an-chain going to be at Monterey this year" that's not very
good.  With the miracles of modern Email you may screw up every once in a
while and blast the list with something you meant to be private, which is
what I suspect happened here, but that, as Dave says, is to be expected.

                                             Lannis