Re: Fluid switch

To: "Lee A. Blake" <leeblake@home.com>, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fluid switch
From: jpavone@vanstar.com
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 10:45:50 -0700
Lee,
I have silicone brake fluid in my drum braked 59' 4/4 which has had all new
or rebuilt brake components installed. I've never had any problems using it
and the fact that it doesn't remove paint has been a blessing. However,
I've heard that the seal swelling issue might be a concern in disk braked
cars.

Regards,
John