Re: Brake Bleeding

To: "Alison Moffett" <morgan1@erols.com>, <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Bleeding
From: "F Kuzyk" <fkuzyk@cgocable.net>
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 08:34:33 -0400
Alison,
As Ben pointed out, the brake booster can be at fault. And if it gets too
frustrating, you might want to take it to the pros. I've found that the
vacuum pump is the best. Another potential problem might be the master
cylinder. Had one that developed an internal leak, which yielded an
intermittent soft pedal, which felt like there was air in there or a
rupture. Never any lost fluid so I did a number of bleedings. It only
stopped with the replacement of the MC.

Cheers,
Fred Kuzyk
MSCCC Webmaster
Visit the Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada Web site at:
http://members.xoom.com/msccc/

For info on cigars, local cigar clubs & events, etc; visit my other web site
Holy Smokes
http://members.xoom.com/holysmokes/