Re: CAR & DRIVER

To: cobmeister@zianet.com (Colin Cobb)
Subject: Re: CAR & DRIVER
From: jimgcusavecom@webtv.net (Jim G)
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 07:23:08 -0400 (EDT)
Colin, I agree with you comment entirely, A new MORGAN will be a welcome
addition to a wonderful Marque. I have owned Jaguars, MG's, Corvette's,
Alfa's, Fiat'a, Mercedes and a number of misc hot rods but, while these
machines come and go my old '64 +4 Morgan Roadster stills sits in the
corner of my garage and always will.

I doubt that I would ever buy a new Morgan but, for a daily driver who
knows.

I also agree with your comments on Bill Fink - Without him Morgan would
have lost a lot in the USA.

As for the the new Euro regulation they are here to stay.

Jim